Northwestern Ontario, Canada
The Keezhik Project is located approximately 380 km north of the city of Thunder Bay and within the traditional territory of the Eabametoong First Nation. The project comprises 570 mineral claim cells covering 12,482 ha and is accessible by float plane.
- Several drill-confirmed high-grade gold showings identified on the property including values up to 47.7g/t Au over 0.6m
- Located along the same regional shear zone that hosts Newmont’s +6Moz Musselwhite Mine
- Targeting gold hosted in banded iron formation and associated shear zones as well as traditional greenstone hosted gold deposits
- Extensive database of historical exploration work, including results from more than 14,000 m of drilling
- No sustained exploration since the 1980’s
*Historical assays have not been independently verified by Storm Exploration; and, there is no guarantee that the Company can reproduce the results in whole or in part. Potential investors should not rely on these historical results when making an investment decision.
*Under Construction – Stay Tuned
The Keezhik property lies within the Miminiska-Fort Hope greenstone belt and adjacent to the North-Caribou – Totogan Shear Zone which is host to Newmont Corporation’s Musselwhite Gold mine, approximately 150 kilometres to the northwest. Historical work has identified several zones of gold mineralization on the property.
Storm Exploration has an extensive database of historical exploration work, including results from more than 14,000 m of drilling. Results from previous exploration campaigns are presented in the following table.
Zone Sample Type Interval (m) Au (g/t) KL-12 Drill Core 2.0 16.2 KL-12A Drill Core 0.6 47.7 KL-12B Drill Core 1.3 25.8 KL-18 Drill Core 3.0 9.8 KL-27 Drill Core 1.4 13.3 KL-31 Drill Core 1.5 4.4 Hansen Channel 1.8 11.7
** Historical assays have not been independently verified by Lithoquest; and, there is no guarantee that the Company can reproduce the results in whole or in part. Potential investors should not rely on these historical results when making an investment decision.